Friday, November 18, 2011

Just moments in time!

Last night, Robert was sitting on the couch.  He had Elijah tucked under his left arm and Pink Floyd "Wish you were here" was playing...I was watching them as he tapped his right food to the music and played with Elijah's toy with him and wanted so much to be able to capture the moment.  He was so relaxed and happy and he sang with the song while him and Elijah played.  I can't pretend that i'm not scared to death of the day when these memories are going to fade from my memory.  These moments are so precious to me, they mean everything to me and I really wish I could be recording all of them.

I recorded Elijah and Charlotte playing with Robert the other day...it was pretty funny.  Not sure If I can upload videos here but if i can, i will.

There's 35 days till Christmas and the year seemed to just fly by.  I use to always be in a hurry for the next month or next year but now I find myself wanting to really freeze time or slow it down somehow.  Every minute, of every day is so important.

http://youtu.be/0TgniInbmDM 

No comments:

Post a Comment