Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving, 2013

We hosted Thanksgiving this year and had my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law join us.  It was small and almost perfect.  I say "almost" perfect because my eldest son couldn't make it and stayed back in LA to work (and have Thanksgiving with the other side of his family). 

The next day my cousin stopped by with her family and the kids had a blast playing with them.  Charlotte had a ton of fun with her girl cousin dressing up in different outfits.  My favorite is her as "Alice" from Alice in Wonderland.

I'm so overwhelmed with thanks for all I have almost daily but it's always good to dedicate a day, weekend or an entire month to reminding yourself how fortunate you are.  I have so much to be thankful for and I'm most thankful for my family and that we are all healthy.

Our dinner table (and it was gorgeous weather!):





Charlotte in one of her many costumes the next day:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment